Tuesday, January 2, 2007

My New Years Resolutions!

1. BUY MORE VINYL!
I would like to expand my record collection ten fold. I have come to realize that I need more, it makes me happy and so any new or old records I get I am going to try and buy on Vinyl. This will prove to be a challenge in the Tri-Cities but I'm up for it.

2. KEEP LOSING WEIGHT
Losing fifteen pounds during the two most fattening months of the year was a big boost. Now it's time to hit the weights hard and keep going thirty more by April here we go.

3. VOLUNTEER MORE

Working with Second harvest this summer and giving in general has made me feel awesome. There is nothing better than making someones life better if you can, because it makes your life better too. I have pledged fifty dollars from every one of my paychecks this year to the United way and plan on volunteering more with Second Harvest and the Salvation Army as much as possible. Even a little bit helps so I encourage everyone to do what you can.


PEACE, LOVE, AND HAPPY 2007 IT WILL BE WHAT YOU MAKE IT!

No comments: