Saturday, May 19, 2007

Keith Richards will never drop it like it's hot


Courtesy of NME

The Rolling Stones' Keith Richard has declared he hates hip hop.

The guitarist explained his disliked the genre for its vocal delivery and computer aided beats.

"Hip-hop leaves me cold. But there are some people out there who think it's the meaning of life," he told Rolling Stone magazine. "I don't wanna be yelled at, I wanna be sung to."

"I never really understood why someone would want to have some gangster from L.A. poking his fingers in your face," he added. "As I say, it don't grab me. I mean the rhythms are boring - they're all done on computers."

I guess this means I'll never get to hear the Jumpin Jack Flash remix feat. Fat Joe I always dreamed of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or Paint it Black (Nation) featuring Chuck D