Monday, October 15, 2007

Ghostland Observatory@ The Showbox 10/12


A good concert can leave you happy, excited, or tired. A Ghostland show will leave you Sweaty! The Austin duo took the stage to a sold out crowd friday night and tore that place up. Aaron Behrens stage presence was almost more intense than the lazers which took over the room.

The set included many of their hits but my personal favorite of the night was their epic 10 minute version of Midnight Voyage. Gander On for my full Review & more photos.



Ghostland Observatory definitly has a strong following here in Seattle. Austins music scene is definitly making its mark here and this show was evidence that they are truely bringing something new to the table. I have never been so scared for my cameras life while shooting in the intense crowed yet I would do it all over again for any chance to capture a rare display of true live Rock & Roll



No comments: