Saturday, May 24, 2008

Comedy at Sasquatch

A comedy tent has been added to this year's lineup, and no one is more excited than I.



As for our friend Tim Meadows, what a great sport. He stood next with us in the back and laughed at the majority of really bad jokes told by the openers. You can see in his eyes the time and dedication to the craft. He is here because he truly enjoys working with these young, promising comedians.



Had to jam out early... Here's a run down...the First comedian- Matt Besser had a great line when he opened with, " I don't know the difference between Tegan and Sara.". Matt Walsh, who followed, reminded me of former WWE star Mankind. Who the duck is this guy? But he made us laugh a few times. Bitter better bitter butter routine. People looking around like.... Is this really going on? Then, a guy goes on, Aaron Nevil. This one goes out to. I love you. I don't know where they were going with this sketch, maybe its better I never do. This was a poor review, more in depth to come in the next days. Best!

No comments: