Friday, April 27, 2007

Day one review

Every act has come out ready to rock and have done so. No real let downs and a few surprises. If Brother Ali and Satellite Party's albums are half as good as they were live they are worth picking up. I don't remember any bands having sound problems last year and this year it seems like everyone has some kinks to work out, it's only day one though.

It's funny to see how much music temperature changes in just a year or maybe it's just my tatse in music. Last year was a lot of rock and reggae this year the hip hop is loaded and there is a lot more fem rock as I like to call it. The main thing is that it's all great music and the performers are not letting anyone down.

While I typed this I heard Gilian Welch play some great folk music.

Goose

No comments: