Friday, June 1, 2007

War Pigs Cover Compilation


It's no secret that I have an obsession with War Pigs Covers and today I bring you some of my favorites as well as a few I've never heard before today. Cake is the latest band to release a cover which will be on their upcoming b-sides and rarities album. My favorite of all time has to be Faith No More's version. Mike Patton's voice is amazing and this song lets it shine. Also include are covers by the Dresden Dolls, The Flaming Lips w/ Cat Power from their 2003 Austin City Limits Broadcast, Gov't Mule, and Hayseed Dixie. Gander on for videos of each one and if anyone can find descent video or audio of Tesla's version I would be very grateful.



Cake

Dresden Dolls

Faith No More

Flaming Lips w/ Cat Power

Gov't Mule

Hayseed Dixie




No comments: