Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sundance 2008


Ol' MJ has been going through major depression after the end of the music festival season, but he is back. That's right, your festival czar has returned to his favorite non-music festival in the world -- Sundance. I've already lost my photographer (damn you, Collin Ferrel's entourage), though I will upload my photos just as soon as possible. We are into Day 3 and I will have reviews from Akon's party at Tao (Night 1) and the infamous Seattle Party at the Star Bar (last night). I just ran into Method Man at Albertson's, I was picking up a freezer pizza (like you care) and The Wackness star was maneuvering a grocery cart JUST LIKE A NORMAL PERRSON. Keep checking in and MJ will keep you abreast of all pertinent music information... Tonight is Adrian Grenier's performance with his band, the Honey Brothers, and E! is reporting that Lindsay Lohan is on her way to meet him for the show. The concert is a benefit for a wonderful organization called imawake.com, their mission is to plant 100 Million trees by 2020...Oh ya, and Paris will be there...I'll have photos and info for you ASAP! . And here is the rest of it.

No comments: