Sunday, December 17, 2006

My face, his crotch and a look of disgust!

This problem can occur anywhere such as the grocery store, record store etc., but today it happened at Barnes and Noble.
I was doing some Christmas shopping and popped in to B&N, I was looking for a new calender and Tom Wolfe's Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test (No luck on the book but I got a sweet ferret calender.) Before making my purchases I decided to see if any magazines caught my eye. As I approached the magazine section that I wanted to look at there was a guy standing right in the middle of it looking at the magazines, I figured he would move in a moment after getting the magazine he wanted. This did not happen, this guy proceeded to pick-up the magazine he wanted and start reading it. Hello asshole there are chairs for this! I was patient but I could see the magazine I wanted, the only problem was it was in the middle rack. Me being a very tall gentleman was forced to bend down and reach to the back of the rack for the magazine. Now anyone with a mildly vivid imagination can probably see that my head was positioned right in front of this guys crotch, I didn't want it to be there but it was the only way to get to the magazine. Then while my head is at his crotch this motherfucker has the nerve to look at me like I'm invading his personal space and makes no effort to move he just seems annoyed that I interrupted his reading. Here is the deal if you want to have a personal bubble don't act like there aren't people around with them too, your at a B&N asshole not sitting on the shitter at your buddies house looking for an article that will get you through the log jam in your ass.
This sense of space entitlement also needs to be done away with at the grocery store. Attention all people an aisle at the grocery store is big enough to get two carts through so when you turn it sideways in the aisle and walk halfway down to decide what brand of salt you want, you fuck me and when I turn it to get by because I have better things to do than wait for you to decide on salt don't look at me like a fucking purse snatcher I know what kind of salt I want so get the Fuck out of my way!
The video for Social Distortions Ball and Chain was just on VH1 Classic and now there playing Radiohead. I feel much better.

No comments: