Saturday, December 16, 2006

The NFL Network is crap.

Sorry I couldn't come up with a sweeter title for my first post but that one sums it up. So far this year the NFL has put four of it's games on there own network. One on Thanksgiving day, the last two Thursdays and today. They suck. There graphics package a copy of ESPN's Monday Night look, the announcers (Bryant Gumble and Chris Collisworth) are horrible, tonight Collinsworth is sick so his voice sounds like that of an eighty-five year old dying from lung cancer, and don't get me started on Gumble, he needs to stick with comparing the Olympics to a GOP convention because of it's lack of black athletes. I've just had enough of the NFL taking good games and preventing them from being seen by a majority of there fans. On Thursday there were only two bars in the Tri-Cities that could get the game and those places were standing room only because most of people at home couldn't get the game either. What is gained by hording good games to yourself and preventing the general public from viewing them. Give the games to the stations that have been and know how to do it right. I guess the best part about no one seeing the games is that the don't have to put up with the shitty product that is being put together. I hate you NFL and if Michael Vick wasn't on my fantasy team I would not be watching you at all tonight!

No comments: