Saturday, August 11, 2007

New Matt Costa Album "Unfamiliar Faces"

One of our favorite young troubadours, Matt Costa, is releasing a new album on Oct. 2nd entitled "Unfamiliar Faces." We've been fans of Matt for a while now and have been to several of shows over the past couple years. This new record shows a lot of growth for Costa as a songwriter. Be sure to look out for the album when it hits stores this Fall and to catch him on tour as well. Check out this short video teaser featuring the new single "Mr. Pitiful."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved his first album. can't wait for more!

Unknown said...

OMG..Look what I found! A guitar signed by Matt Costa. How cool is this I never thought I would ever get my hands on a signed Matt Costa item. If you want to bid on some awesome items that I found visit this link. www.ebay.com/virginunite There is this item up for grabs and many others. I think the auction page said that new items go up every week too.